SMC5-5-N-N How to connect MPG

I use the SMC5-5-N-N.
I want to add the MPG handwheel. But, I don’t know how to connect with this.


Your SMC has MPG connector as this.
Your product SMC is not have ‘A’ or ‘A bar’.
I just find ‘M-A’. It doesn’t match with name to name.
Can you explain how to connect the MPG with your product SMC?
—————————————-
Hi, the SMC5-5-N-N just support 5v handwheel.
MA, MB corresponds to A and B of the graph,
IN1 and IN2 are connected to IN1 and IN2 of the input port.
XYZABC corresponds to 1-6 axis, the actual C axis is invalid.
MD is the LED indication
The handwheel is the output, and A-/B- is the inverting pulse of AB. No connection is required.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

What types of grinders are there?

What is the difference between the guide rail slider and the linear bearing?

Stepper motor running current and subdivision drive settings